Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Cute Onesie Ideas

I'm in a place in life where everyone I know is either getting married or having babies.  That means I'm making lots of cute little baby onesies.

These onesies were for Brian's co-worker's new baby.  I hope these can give you some inspiration for your next baby gift!  Make sure to refer to the cute little onesies tutorial that teaches these techniques.

Reverse applique "b" for baby Bradley

Freezer paper stencil monster

Don't forget to package them up cute. 

This is a cardboard media box that was on the clearance aisle at Target.

These are great for New Baby gifts, but also as Christmas gifts.  You can use these same techniques on kids' t-shirts and make great Christmas gifts...just let your imagination run!

I'm already feeling behind with my onesie production.  Since making little Bradley's onesies, I've had a cousin give birth to a baby girl and I have two more cousins and my sister expecting in the next month.

I better get back to work,


Linking to...
Make it Yours @ My Backyard EdenBCD 125

7 Shout Outs:

Homemade Heather

Aw! Sew very cute. Thanks for sharing!

anne maskell

Adorable! That monster kills me! The new mommy will be thrilled with her gifts! I'm visiting from TRH, hope you visit me too!
http://www.amaskellantics.com/

CourtneyKeb

AHHH that's super cute!!

Unknown

adorable!

April

I love the monster one! I just got rid of one of my sons favorite outfits it said love monster! I was so sad to let it go...I am glad I saw this...i never thought to make him another one!

Sachiko

They are soo cute! I love the stitches around "B"

Lizzy

These are too cute! I visited after seeing the gingerbread man shirt and started looking around--I love your blog and am adding you to my blog roll! You have really cute ideas!